Business Analyst with SharePoint experience - Manchester
A Business Analyst with a good knowledge of Share Point implementations & projects is required for my large private sector client based in central Manchester.
My client are undergoing a greenfield implementation of MS SharePoint and are employing a new technical team to oversee the way this product is implemented and then used/supported by the business.
In addition to technical architects and support staff, they are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst who will be responsible for acting as the liason between the business and those in the IT / Share Point team.
The core responsibilities for this role include:
- Close and regular contact with key stakeholders in the business to define user & business requirements, and assist in the translation of these into technical project briefs
- Oversee the management of projects across the full lifecycle of implementation
- Take a lead in reviewing and specifying collaboration & document management technologies and applications; with specific focus on the best fit to deliver value to the business' end-users
It is vital that applicants have SharePoint experience, either having assisted in its implementation in one or more business' previously, or has worked for a major user of Share Point before and is able to demonstrate a solid knowledge of the product.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team who will have a lot of support from the business. My client are offering an excellent salary including:
- Basic salary of between £30,000-£40,000
- Very generous holiday allowance (min. 29 days + bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
Please don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - for more information please contact Chris Reilly on 0161 817 7888 and/or submit a current CV as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com