Purchase Ledger Accounts Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
Iconic, 5*Hotel is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant to join their existing team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a prestigious property , working in amazing surroundings and being part of an outstanding team who are completely dedicated to providing a 5*service at all times.
The main duties and key responsibilities will include:
- Posting invoices onto their bespoke system
- Creating and posting Journals
- Preparation of commission invoices
- Accruals and Pre Payments
- BACS payment runs
- Cheque and foreign payments
- Processing employee expenses
- Statement reconciliations
- Aged Creditor Reconciliations
- Monitoring of purchase orders
- Posting of Month End Journals
- Review P&L expenses with department heads
- Update capital expenditure schedules
- Compile and maintain fixed asset register
This is a 5* operation and my client has exacting standards. Presentation skills and verbal and written communication will need to be second to none. If you feel you have the right skill set and can meet the challenges of this outstanding opportunity please do not hesitate to contact me.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.