Conversion Director - Farringdon
4 days left
- Full Time
Job; Conversion Director - Farringdon
This company is a large conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and testing agency. They help their clients better understand their customers - and translate this insight into action. Their focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through testing. Their team is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: copywriting, behavioural psychology, user research, analytics, UX design, frontend development, and project management.
- Ultimately the role is to lead and manage their consulting team and product - ensuring that they have a market leading proposition, scalable processes, and ability to develop best talent.
- They’re looking for someone to lead their product and team that is at the core of all of the
- work they do as an agency.
- You’ll take over a talented, passionate team of conversion specialists and shape the
- future direction of that team and deeper investment in skills across data and insight, user
- research, persuasive copywriting, and client strategy.
- You will set direction for their proposition and work with their MD, Operations Director
- and Founder to decide where they invest next - in both specialist skills and R&D.
- This is a big opportunity for a proven conversion leader to help drive forward a pioneering agency in a fast-growing space.
- Leadership: live and uphold their values whilst encouraging their people to develop.
- Management: manage conversion specialists and responsible for creating an overall sense of a "team".
- Product: lead a best-in-market proposition - always two steps ahead of their competition and three steps ahead of their clients. Accountability for R&D budget.
- Results: accountability for success for their clients - to be measured via average win rate, and NPS for "strategy."
- Training: ensure that all Pod based conversion specialists have a clear development roadmap, support on developing internal and external conversion training.
- Recruitment and on-boarding: support People, Culture and Talent Manager to ensure that they hire people at the right level and the right time to support growth.
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £80k,
- Benefits; 25 days’ holiday, private medical and dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, company pension scheme, modern office in central London, 5 mins walk from Farringdon station, breakfast and snacks are on them - help yourself from their kitchen, freshly ground coffee from their fancy coffee machine, Friday afternoon free beer from their beer fridge, table tennis table, office dog. Plus, a flexible benefits package allowing you to pick the benefits that matter to you, such as buying or selling extra holiday, discounted gym membership, childcare vouchers, life assurance and increased pension,
- Location; 5 mins walk from Farringdon station,
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; conversion rate director manager CRO digital online SEO Search copywriting behavioural psychology user research analytics UX design frontend development project management Farringdon London data insight research