6 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced payroll and benefits professional to join a friendly and dedicated HR team of this international financial services business based in the City in London.
International financial services business based in the City of London.
Reporting to the Head of Payroll and Benefits, your role will be responsible for the day to day payroll and benefits processes.
You will also have exposure to other areas within the team in order to support cross training and coverage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of processing the payroll from start to end (e.g. 3-4 years).
- Understand the basics of Tax and NI.
- Have at least intermediate level excel skills.
- Have worked in a HR Division.
- Have exposure to accounting processes.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have worked in a corporate environment, ideally financial.
Previous payroll experience from start to finish.
Friendly, positive personality and keen to be part of a team.
High levels of customer service as you will be liaising with staff across the organisation.
Competitive salary and a range of benefits.