Student Finance Team Leader
Our prestigious multi site client is looking to recruit an AP Team Leader to manage a small team to help drive efficencies.
- To manage and develop your team members to enable successful delivery of agreed activity and KPIs
- To set targets for your team in agreement with the Head of Finance and manage your team for the successful achievement of these targets
- Develop suitable communications strategies with internal and external clients for your team to maximise their effectiveness in debt management and to achieve agreed targets
- Manage your debtors and report on progress throughout the month
- To ensure that all invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner, and that queries relating to those invoices are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Develop relationships within your areas of responsibility to enable clear communications and take accountibility
- Achieve agreed KPI's for you and your team with the Head of Finance that enable the monitoring of progress towards achieving agreed targets
- Drive continuous improvement to processes and highlight areas for concern or need for change
- To be available to provide support to other Student Finance Team Leaders as required
- To liaise with Head of Credit and Data Analyst to develop campaign strategies for the month and drive action to achieve campaign forecasts
The right candidate:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record with supervising staff and striving towards targets. You must also be willing to build relationship and manage B2C ledgers.You will be confident, motivated and have the ability to lead.