5 days left
- Full Time
Data Scientist - £50,000
Global Marketing Agency
As the UK's largest, most renowned digital marketing agency of the last century, the company has a phenomenal reputation domestically and on a global scale. They work with clients ranging from companies known worldwide for their outreach and success along with billion dollar start-ups.
After building out an analytics team over the last few years, they have now an established data science platform to feed innovative solutions back to clients and internal analysts. They are looking to expand the team further as social media analysis become more prominent for many clients; the team grows as demand for creative machine learning solutions increases worldwide.
- Work to discover hidden insights within various forms of company data, ranging from web data to transaction data
- Enrich, process, clean and mine data in order to apply a broad range of analytical techniques
- Build bespoke predictive models using machine learning and statistical modelling to come to the most accurately recommended and viable solution
- Develop the data science product that belongs to the company through innovating your own methods and techniques to provide even more futuristic advice and solutions for clients
- Engage with econometrics and attribution modelling to provide more insight into company problems/possible long-term fixes for clients - leading to further positive branding of the company name
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative subject (strong technical background and exposure to data science technologies and practices)
- Experience employing and understanding of machine learning and algorithmic development
- Skill in Python, R, SQL, Tableau and various other tools
- Experience with data visualisation techniques
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with senior team members and stakeholders.
Python - PERL - VB - R - SPSS - EViews - SQL - Tableau - Machine Learning - Statistical Modelling - Algorithms - Stakeholder Management - Applied Statistics