Media Solutions Sales Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Genuinely a global leader within the media industry, this company has a £BN+ turnover. Looking for a Media Solutions Sales Manager to manage sales in one of their most successful teams across the group, working on some industry standard setting events.
JOB TITLE: Media Solutions Sales Manager
SELLING: Media & Sponsorship packages
SELLING TO: SME to Corporates within technology
PACKAGE: £35K, OTE £80K
- Established over 100 years ago;
- Over £1BN turnover;
- Global leader within all media channels including events, digital and print advertising, online marketing, market research and business intelligence;
- Consistent growth over the past 5 years and very profitable;
- 1000's of staff with huge sales presence across the UK and internationally.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3 years minimum sales experience;
- Must have a marketing / media / events background;
- Ideally you will have experience selling digital media and advertising;
- Experience within Financial solutions/Fintech would be nice;
- Work hard, play hard;
- You must have delivered growth within a team and have tangible evidence to show this.
- Selling media solutions within banking technology;
- This role is a 30/70 mix between New Business and Account Management;
- Selling into SME - Corporate clients, within the Technology and Financial industries;
- Orders can range, on average will be around £5k-£10K;
- Typically pitching to marketing and communication directors;
- Sales cycle ranges from a couple of days to a few weeks, average out at about 2/4 weeks;
- Revenue and new business target will be £750K pro rata.
Responsible for selling print and digital advertising & sponsorship including: -
* Whitepaper creation/promotion;
* Sponsor interviews (print & online);
* ROP advertising;
* Online banners, buttons, etc;
* Digital creative solutions (microsites, roadblocks, etc);
* Supplements (technology and event focused);
* Daily Newspaper advertising & sponsorship;
* Awards sponsorship, table sales, etc.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.