Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
Health, Safety & Environmental Assistant
Excellent opportunity to work for a leading steel engineering contractor on projects in London.
As HSE Assistant you will ensure high standards of HSE are attained & continually improved to ensure all HSE legal obligations are met.
As HSE Assistant you will have a;
- NEBOSH diploma in Occupational Health & an Environmental NEBOSH Qualification
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- High standard of written English essential
- A proven track record of developing, implementing & integrating safety procedures
- An understanding of the regulatory sector & the management of risk
- Must have relevant construction sector knowledge & experience within Civils & Structural steel works.
If you match all of the above criteria and are actively seeking a new permanent HSE role, please submit your CV asap.