Business Development Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a proactive Business Development Manager with experience in the business training industry? Do you have a minimum of 3 years sales experience, outstanding social selling skills and professional communication skills including speaking, networking, presenting and writing?
Your role will be to prospect and "break down doors", pitch to new/existing accounts and win new business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a database of prospects and regularly contact them to find out more about their organisation, their needs, and how we can help
- Develop issues, challenges and briefs from clients and bring them to the training solutions team
- Write stunning proposals and pitch documents
- Maintain a consistent level of proactive, outbound client activity
- Attend pitches and new business development meetings to win deals
- Report on pipeline weekly during internal sales meetings and one to one meetings with the Sales Manager
- Liaise with client and trainer to ensure training runs successfully
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be consultative, engaging, caring and helpful with clients at all times.
- Have outstanding social selling skills and networks. For instance, a LinkedIn network of 500+ connections
- Professional communication skills including speaking, networking, presenting and writing.
- Technology or Manufacturing industry experience
- Minimum 6 years' business experience and 3 years' sales experience
- A knowledge of the training market, particularly sales training.
- A working knowledge of adult learning principles, including 70:20:10 (popularised by Charles Jennings)
- A high impact presence around the office, willing to help other team members and maintain our fantastic team culture!