Sales Manager - Global Event
7 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for an experienced Sales Manager for a leading Arts and Entertainment portfolio in West London. This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of the most globally recognised food festivals with the view to work across all other events during event season.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of highly talented sales professional, whilst maximising all potential revenue to achieve/exceed targets on their designated shows.
The responsibilities of the sales manager include but are not limited to:
- Excellent team and campaign management abilities
- Excellent relationship building skills that maintain and generate key client relationships
- Proactively lead source from a range of mediums
- Develop new initiatives to drive strong sales result and enhance the event offering
- Generate new business across a number of varied industry sectors
- Develop and in depth understanding of the market landscape
- Maintain and develop a sales database
- Build and implement a successful sales and marketing strategy plan across each event
- Manipulate and translate visitor marketing strategies into exhibitor sales benefits
- Implement a customer care programme to ensure retention of customers
- Ensure re-booking process is implemented to achieve results
- Sales forecasting
- Liaise and work closely with other teams
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a sales role, working to revenue targets
- Strong track record of success
- Managed a team (one year +)
- Knowledge or interest in the food industry
- Confident and articulate
- Good telesales experience with proven results
- Excellent administration and presentation skills
- Creative and commercially minded
- Strong work ethic
Salary and Benefits:
£32K-£35K - £50K OTE. Fantastic benefits package.
Please note: Due to the nature of the role the candidate should be prepared to work occasional weekends during event season. Also, travel may be required across Europe or globally.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.