My client are a global Manufacturing organisation who supply products to Blue Chip organisations all over the globe. Due to successful growth plans they are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis to manage their Financial Control and run their Budgets & Forecasts. This role is extremely varied with great exposure to senior Management and the chance to make the role your own, whilst also taking on Financial and growth projects.
My client are based in Watford and have a global presence within the Manufacturing and Production industry. They are a £20m plus turnover organisation who are seeking a permanent Management Accountant to join them as they enter into a period of growth. You will head up a small finance team and produce and set annual budgets, Cash Flow Forecasting and much more. You will be given excellent benefits and career progression, whilst also gaining exposure to a Senior Management team.
- Managing a team of 2 Transactional Finance Professionals
- Setting up 1-1's and setting key objectives
- Monthly Management Accounts , producing Budgets
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Month end duties
- Monthly Reconciliations
- SAP implementation projects
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ideally an ACCA OR CIMA Finalist, will also consider Part Qualified Accountant
- Commercial candidate with a background in Management Accounts
- Proficiency with SAP is highly advantageous but not essential
- Ideally management experience or the ability to manage a small team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi task
A growing Manufacturing and Production company based in Watford are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity that has come about due to growth, is extremely varied and can offer great exposure. We are ideally seeking a Finalist or Part Qualified Accountant who is able to manage staff and works well under pressure. If you are interested in this great opportunity please call Lily on .