Graduate Credit Controller
7 days left
- Full Time
Page Personnel finance are recruiting for a Graduate Credit Controller to join our client who are a leading media/events company based in Imperial Wharf, South West London.
Our client is a leading events company based in Central London. The opportunity has arisen because the business is growing and the accountancy team has expanded as a result of this. Our client is looking for a Graduate Credit Controller to join the team on a permanent basis.
Located in Imperial Wharf, South West London, our client is looking for a Graduate Credit Controller with responsibility for:
- Chasing payments via phone and email
- Assist in allocation of receipts and the reconciliation of customer accounts
- Handling telephone queries and enquiries
- Creation of invoices and credit notes using SAGE
The successful candidate will have:
- Practical knowledge of Credit Control
- A degree in Business or Finance
- Demonstrate basic understanding of invoices and accounting procedures
- Liased with staff at all levels
The successful candidate will join the company on a permanent basis.
£20000 - £22000
Holiday entitlement + benefits