Commercial Performance Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
Excel and SQL Commercial Performance Analyst
I am looking for a sharp, numerate graduate who is looking to join a dynamic team within a FTSE 100 brand. This incredible opportunity will allow you to work in a high-profile start-up environment. You will be in a position to accelerate your technical development by engaging in commercial analysis across varying functions and gain commercial expertise unrivalled by your peers through working with some truly dynamic individuals.
Excel and SQL Commercial Performance Analyst - The Role
- You will use your existing skills and develop them further to translate raw data into actionable insights
- You will help the business to understand what drives its success and how it can be maximised
- You will manage the analytical process, from data collection through to analysis and delivering insight to some of the most dynamic stakeholders in the FTSE 100!
Excel and SQL Commercial Performance Analyst - Your Skills
- You will have twelve months' experience working in an analytical role
- You will have experience using Excel and/or SQL to generate insight
- Experience with macros and VBA is a definite advantage
- You will have the communication skills to present up to a senior level and help to direct company strategy
Apply with the following link or contact David Eades at Harnham for more information!