Marketing Executive (Richmond)
5 days left
- Full Time
(Marketing Executive - Richmond, SW London - up to 25k) Email Marketing, Content, Writing, Social media, Photoshop
A leading Marketing Consultancy in Richmond are seeking a Marketing Executive to join them.Your role will be focused on working with our clients and ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed on time, to the highest standards. On a day to day basis, this will include:
- Client relationships: Working with more experienced members of the small team, you’ll maintain the highest levels of client relationships to provide an effective, responsive, enjoyable and pro-active client service.
- Project management: You will work on both ongoing and ad hoc client projects, tracking their progress and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Communication and content: You’ll be involved in creating and editing written content - including writing copy for case studies, newsletters, brochures, websites, style guides, presentations and scripts, as well as our social media channels and blog.
- Creative: You’ll get involved with updating artwork in InDesign or creating additional language versions from an English master, or creating PowerPoint presentations. Projects could include newsletters, Key Account brochures and corporate presentations.
- Digital: Creating emailers in Mail Chimp and compiling post-send reports.
- Social media: Managing our social media channels - Twitter, LinkedIn and our blog and writing posts for our blog.
- Planning and logistics: Managing logistics for video filming and training events.
Ad-hoc projects may include:
- Event organisation: working on various events including internal conferences and partners’ meetings, including venue sourcing, creating branding, screen content and presentations; working as part of the technical & event crew; liaising with speakers and assisting with delegate logistics.
- Market overviews: creating and updating market documents for various regions and industries including PESTEL, case studies and industry overviews.
- Supporting research projects: including creating questions, data analysis and report writing.
- Attending client business strategy planning and communications development meetings.
You’ll be well organised and efficient, with meticulous attention to detail. You’ll have excellent writing skills and organised enough to be able to juggle multiple projects. You’ll either hold a degree level qualification or will have worked in marketing for a minimum of one year. You’ll be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate having worked to deadlines. Lots of enthusiasm and patience, as well as strong analytical abilities. Slow to panic or lose your rag, but quick to react. You’ll be a 'can do’ person.
And you’ll be confident in exploring and acquiring new IT skills, including learning and using new software packages under the guidance of colleagues or using support. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint would be an advantage and any additional IT skills would be a bonus (Adobe InDesign or Photoshop in particular).
If this is of interest pleaase send your CV through ASAP