** NO AGENCIES PLEASE! **
** All applicants must apply via this posting, we will unfortunately not take calls for initial applications**
- Our mission is to build long term relationships with the future stars of retail and their suppliers in the independent news, convenience and foodservice markets.
- We are in the business of bringing the consumer closer to the supplier so both benefit and the retailer will benefit too.
- Every day we give our customers an opportunity to learn and an opportunity to grow profits.
- We are Investors in People. Our people are creative and empowered to do great work on a daily basis. We choose excellence over mediocrity every time.
- We believe in shipping work and in being a little bit better than our competitors in everything we do. We delegate responsibility and our aim is to help our customers more.
- We have a generous profit share scheme on top of good wages and strong learning and development support. We take care of our people.
Summary of Role:
Our mission is to build long term relationships with the future stars of retail and their suppliers in the independent news, convenience and foodservice markets.
Events are an important part of the customer journey that we offer retailers and their suppliers, building on Newtrade’s reputation as experts in convenience retailing.
Our existing portfolio includes the Independent Achievers Academy (IAA), the learning and development programme that is at the heart of our business; the Local Shop Summit (LSS); regular retailer engagement projects and the Better Wholesaling Summit (BWS).
You will work collaboratively with your team and across the business to develop our existing portfolio, improve efficiency and extend our audience and customer reach, in line with our values of guts, excellence, passion and authenticity.
If you're passionate about events, have great administrative support and customer facing experience, and want to work for a passionate company with a great social atmosphere, this may be the place for you!
Please apply with a cover letter and your CV, and if shortlisted we will get in touch with a full job description and to set up an initial interview.