Paraplanner- HNW Wealth Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
A leading Wealth Management organisation is currently seeking an experienced Chartered Paraplanner to bolster their London team due to increased business levels and a sustained period of growth. You will be adept at dealing with HNW clients and will ideally have a strong and demonstrable track record working in a Wealth Management capacity.
- Working alongside the company’s most productive advisers, carrying out technical research in preparation for client meetings.
- Assess the client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Carry out financial analysis to enable you to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Undertake annual reviews, prepare valuations, arranging and attending internal/external client meetings and on-going servicing of clients
- Check all appropriate data is accurately recorded and ensure all compliance procedures and paperwork are in line with company and FSA guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced paraplanner, confident and proven in dealing with HNW clients. You will be Chartered or very close to with strong knowledge of all investment, life and pensions’ products/legislation and be working for either an IFA practice or consultancy with a first class track record in providing paraplanning support to advisers.
If you are looking for the next move in your career, get in touch to find out more about this and other roles we are working on. Fantastic salary to £50k plus bonus and benefits.