Chartered Building Surveyor - Commercial - Cambridge
The roles main requirements and to delivery a full Building Surveying service (core professional work, contract administration and project management) across the companies busiest and most profitable region. The role is also open to a more experienced, Chartered Surveyor and the salary on offer can reflect this. This consultancy is a major player in the property world whilst also remaining a partnership, giving every employee of the company a voice.
- Working on a range of instructions received from clients and colleagues to include dilapidations, Schedules of Condition, inspections, acquisition surveys, party wall awards etc
- Demonstrating due diligence in carrying out professional work for clients
- Prepare specifications and contract tender documentation under the supervision of senior surveyors, liaising with the relevant parties internally and externally to ensure timely completion and delivery
- Supervise contractors, liaise with clients and other consultants as required
- Report periodically to client, agreeing variations and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Chartered MRICS
- Awareness and understanding of issues affecting the economy and the implications on the Firm and specifically, Building Surveying.
- Relevant experience within a consultancy.
- Experience of recording of time, expenses etc. and understanding of turnover/income, profit and gross margin.
Salary - £40,000 - £55,000
Location - Cambridge