Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Tax Senior in East London.
Our client is a top 50 firm, who are looking to add an experienced Tax senior into their growing team. The role will involve working closely with the Tax Manager and the Directors of the firm, the candidate will deliver a broad range of tax services to high net worth individuals and business clients.
The main responsibilities of the will include:
- Assist with the day to day running of a busy tax department.
- Preparation of self employment accounts and self assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and tax returns.
- Providing advice and guidance to clients when required and carrying out research work into more technical areas of taxation
- Assisting senior staff with ad hoc projects and bespoke planning and advisory work.
- Responsibility for training and reviewing the work of junior members of staff.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' experience within an accountancy firm environment with strong experience of both Corporate and Personal Tax. They will be ATT qualified, or CTA part or fully qualified. The role will suit an ambitious individual who is looking to join a leading Accountancy firm, with excellent progression prospects.