7 days left
- Full Time
Due to growth my client is now looking to hire a Finance Assistant to join the team and get exposure to Management Accounts - they offer full study support and will also be a mentor.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join a vibrant company, specialists in the field of hospitality and events. This is a newly created position providing a wide ranging and varied role within the Finance team. The ideal candidate will be a hardworking and articulate individual who wants to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing company.
- Full ownership of Accounts Payable function including purchase invoices, statement reconciliations, payment run preparation, staff expenses and company credit cards
- Bank Reconciliation
- Petty Cash
- Raising sales invoices and credit control
- Weekly staff timesheets submission
- Progress to supporting the month end process, including journals, Accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc projects
- 1 - 2 Years experience in a similar role
- Studying ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- Excel - Pivot tables & V look ups
- Looking to progress in an organisation
- Full study support
- Competitive salary
- Free tickets to events & festivals!
- Brilliant & fun team