Office Angels Oxford Circus are currently recruiting for a fabulous Finance Assistant to work within a elite private school.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting with Payroll
- Assisting Finance Officer
- Have invoices authorised.
- Input invoice data. (Code system).
- Raise BACS and Cheque payments and post. (Purchase Ledger).
- File Invoices.
- Balance Statements and Trade Creditors
- Reconciling petty cash ledgers.
- Collecting petty cash from bank.
- Keeping excel spread sheet records.
- Accounting for charity collections.
- Open office mail and distribute.
- Liaise with budget holders.
- Communicate with traders and sales offices.
- Take telephone enquiries.
- Degree educated (ideally with accounting/finance knowledge).
- Confident, enthusiastic and able to work off of own initiative.
- Must have a good attention to detail with working knowledge of MS office packages
- Must have a passion to work with an finance role.
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays, and additional (non-contractual) Christmas stand down.
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer Office Angels are an Employment Business Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly. If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion. Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.