Accounts Administrator - 6 Month FTC - Technology Solutions Company
5 days left
- Full Time
Success Recruit are currently working with a bespoke technology solutions company based in South Essex who are seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their busy and growing team on a 6 month FTC.
The successful Accounts Administrator will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills and would suit someone who thrives achieving high standards of work.
This person will be expected to:
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of all accounts functions
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Have an excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50.
This person will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join a growing and forward thinking company
- Working in a team of driven individuals who offer support and guidance
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Accounts Administrator will be to manage all of the finance functions of the company, working closely with the Managing Director. The successful candidate will be professional and hardworking who will be able to meet financial deadlines.
- Office administration, purchasing stationary and other office supplies
- Process sales invoices and purchase invoices
- Reconciliations - Bank and Credit Control
- Monitor performance and sickness levels
- National and international travel arrangements for the company Director
- Liaising with creditors and debtors
- Daily management of petty cash
The successful candidate will be confident on using Sage Line 50 and will have excellent IT skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is professional and friendly looking to work in a growing company.
Monday - Friday 09:30 - 5:30pm
Up to £25k Pro Rata