Java Team Lead
Java Team Lead - London
We are currently recruiting for a Java Team Lead / Senior Java Developer to join one of the largest Gaming Operators in the UK. We work with a number of different Casino brands and also create World Class reel based slot games. We are a rapidly growing Gaming Company that is well established within our market place with a strong focus on technology. We aim to make the very best Casino Games in the market place for delivery across Web, Social, Mobile platforms and land based in Casinos - we are looking for like-minded, technology driven candidates to work with us to achieve this.
Role: Java Developer, Programmer, Analyst, Software Developer
Experience: Core Java, Multi-threading,Spring MVC, Hibernate, JBoss, Tomcat, Jasper Reports, MS SQLServer 2005/2008, SOAP, JMX, AJAX, JMS, ActiveMQ
Salary: £60-70k (Plus benefits - pension, optional healthcare, and 25 days holiday)
A large, international company that supply gaming software to a wide range of entertainment companies worldwide and employs over 1,000 people in offices around the world. This hugely successful company is defying the current trend by expanding their operation globally and increasing market share and turnover.
Role and responsibilities
- Writing quality code to ensure projects are completed to the required quality within the deadline.
- Working with colleagues and helping plan the tasks and direction of the project.
- Working closely alongside other teams within the company, both technical and non-technical.
- Following the strategy and best practices of the group
- Use task tracking tools as directed by team lead and development manager
- Provide adequate test coverage for developed components
Skills and Requirements
- Experience managing an agile team.
- Knowledge of Spring MVC, Hibernate, JBoss, Tomcat, Jasper Reports, MS SQLServer 2005/2008, SOAP, JMX, AJAX, JMS, ActiveMQ, Eclipse, Maven, Continuum, Team City, SVN, Fitnesse
- Multithreading experience.
- Exposure to MS SQL Server or Oracle and jasper reports is desirable.
- Unit Testing skills would also be an advantage.
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in the opportunity to work for this international leading studio call Katie Edwards on or email your CV
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Games Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.