Strategic Solution Architect
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is based in London and looking to recruit a skilled Solution Architect.
Solution Architects are technical champions who guide customers through their implementation. Whilst their focus is on the customer and the sale, they are also capable of developing their own business analytics and solutions. Acting as a technical project manager, they will oversee complex implementations, and present technical solutions to broad audiences.
The right candidate will have a proven record as a principle consultant. In addition, they will have a high level of technical skill and the ability to lead a team plus manage relationships.
- Coordinate technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product architecture overviews and determining the customer's design, integration, and development plans.
- Coordinate weekly summary sessions with the customer’s project leader by reviewing status of pending / old outstanding items, analyzing new ongoing issues, and establishing weekly action items.
- Coordinate review meetings with senior technical resources.
- Research and resolve installation, configuration, deployment, and upgrade issues; act as advocate for customer and liaison.
- Assist with architecture, design, development, integration, performance tuning, rollout, support, and optimization of customer’s implementation.
- Mentor customer's staff members in the use of implemented tech and coordinate any delivery of onsite consulting / training.
- Develop sample applications demonstrating the use of the product
- Participate in the onboarding and mentoring of other consultants.
- Requires 10% short periods of domestic and international travel to client sites and company offices.
- Work from home permitted.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 5 to 10 years of progressive industry experience specifically working with BI-Business Intelligence and Data Integration Tools and Development Processes.
- Experience with ETL processes and tools
- Experience with standard Enterprise Data Warehousing, OLTP, OLAP, BI, Reporting Design Patterns.
- Web and database application development tools, standards, and languages;
- Core infrastructure technologies including operating systems, application servers, relational databases, security architectures, and networking; and
- Performing architect-level design for large scale end-user implementations.
- Bonus: Experience with Hadoop stack and technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Impala, etc.