Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
2 days left
- Full Time
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 teacher/ KS2 teacher to join a successful and popular primary school in the borough of Ealing, West London from February 2017. This is a full time Year 4 classroom teaching position / KS2 teaching position for the rest of the academic year,
About the Role
- Year 4 teacher/ KS2 teacher
- Starting February 2017
- Fixed term contract until July 2017
- Teaching Assistant
- PPA planning time arranged with other year group teacher
- MPS Salary between £20,000 and £30,000
About the School
- Three-form entry primary school located in West London
- The school buildings are beautiful, state of the art learning environments which maximise children's opportunities
- High quality resources and innovative teaching approaches
- Outstanding and supportive leadership team who is always involved
- Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
- Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
- Located a short walk away from the nearest train station
In order to be considered for this Year 4 teaching position /KS2 teaching position you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom
- NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number CXQ33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.