5 days left
- Full Time
A Management Accountant role which requires a very forward thinking and progressive Management Accountant.
The client wishes to remain confidential.
Undertake a well structured program of month end duties with day to day responsibility for balance sheet, income statement and cash-flow related tasks.
Liaise with non finance managers regarding their budgets and areas of overspend, accruals and prepayments and balance sheet reconciliation
The opportunity to complete study towards a CIMA/ACCA qualification - you will be given study leave and the support necessary to pass your exams first time
Workload will become more complex as confidence and technical expertise improves, alongside CIMA/ ACCA study and in house practical training.
Oversight for finance administration including Accounts Payable
Key attributes & competencies
- self-motivated Accountant who is confident in working on their own initiative but enjoys working within a team environment.
- Must have Competent use of IT packages in particular Excel
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Any other attributes or competencies relevant for the role:
- Must have a desire to learn new skills while becoming an integral member of the team committed to driving the company forward
- Must be able to demonstrate drive, ambition and vision
- Must be organised, structured & results/execution focused
- Will have a proven track record within a similar business assisting in the production of management accounts
- Will ideally have a demonstrated ability to communicate financial information to senior company staff
- Will ideally have come from an environment which included exposure to a broad range of accounting and finance matters
- Will ideally have experience of using SAP
Must have a degree from a reputable university
2-3 years relevant experience working within a finance team with exposure to a broad range of finance and accounting processes
You will be part qualified and either studying toward CIMA (or equivalent) or be on the verge of qualifying.
Full Study Support, £35,000 and fantastic benefits.