Content and Social Media Editor
7 days left
- Full Time
Content and Social Media Editor - £25k-£28k
The role of the Content and Social Media Editor is to create, edit and manage content across my clients brand and marketing channels. This role plays a critical part in helping to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Day to day management of content and social media channels including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Copy writing, production, editing and proof reading of content for the site, digital and print banners, social media, blogs, affiliates, partners and creative marketing campaigns.
- Development and execution of Blog strategies.
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop and explore new and exciting ways to promote clients' events.
- Production and maintenance of a tone of voice document to ensure content is on brand and that consistency and accuracy through all internal and external communication is maintained.
- Ensure content is optimised for SEO and best practice is implemented across all digital elements.
- Excellent creative copywriting skills with the ability to write clearly and concisely with passion and flair.
- A working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
- Ability to apply creative thinking alongside a solid commercial understanding.
- Effective communication styles and the ability to adapt this across multiple channels.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A degree in marketing or related subject
- A passion for or genuine interest in live entertainment
- Ability to create and/or shoot video content for social media channels
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.