Software Developer C# .Net SQL Server Quant Agile
6 days left
- Full Time
Software Developer C# .Net SQL Server Agile Quantitative Analyst Developer
We have a great opportunity within an international financial services organisation for a Software Developer with up to 3 years commercial development experience in an OO environment - C# or Java preferred. You will also need to be highly numerate and have an interest in learning about Quantitative Analysis and Development.
Core responsibilities within this role will involve continuous development of an in-house built system for performing Asset Liability Management (ALM) and Regulatory reporting. The system produces risk metrics, including NII (Net Interest Income) and Liquidity Gap Analyses. These metrics are used for both for internal risk management and for meeting external regulatory requirements.
The role is based in London and requires extensive collaboration with the main platform engineering team based abroad.
Development goals include the distributed processing of data, the optimised aggregation of Big Data for risk analysis, and the design and implementation of tools to allow end users to interact with the produced results in an intuitive manner.
The position includes exposure to the full life-cycle of the development process, from capturing requirement from clients to the development and implementation of technical solutions. In addition to new work to be undertaken, the role also includes support of the current production environment.
You will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing large applications (C# or Java)
- Advanced SQL and strong database skills (MS SQL Server)
- Self-motivated individual who is able to analyse complex issues and find solutions to problems independently.
- Experience working to tight deadlines in an iterative, fast paced, and changeable environment.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to undertake hands-on investigations, identify trends and anomalies and design and implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Ability to form strong functional understanding of complex business requirements.
Experience in the Financial Services industry or having worked with financial products will add considerable value to your application for this role.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to further develop their technical software development experience and learn more about quantitative analysis. Please send your CV for more information.