3 days left
- Full Time
Required January 2017
Temporary for 2 terms / possible permanent opportunity
ITN Mark Education are recruiting an effective and hard working PE Teacher to join an excellent and improved Secondary school in North London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen and dynamic Teacher of Physical Education who would like to join a fantastic school with excellent support and lots of opportunity for professional development.
The ideal candidate should:
- Excellent subject knowledge up to KS4
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment
- Strong commitment to professional development
- Be a good team player
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and students
- Have fantastic classroom management
- Plan stimulating and creative lessons
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply Function below.
Established in 1998, ITN Mark Education has led the way in staffing solutions for the education sector. As one of the UK's largest and most respected education specialists, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to academies, schools and nurseries as well as offering unrivalled flexibility to all of our teachers and support candidates.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.