Electrical / Electronics Engineer (With Opportunities To Learn New Skills)
3 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical / Electronics engineer to join a rapidly growing start up company based in the prospering city of Cambridge.
This role offers the opportunity to work within the groundbreaking area of graphene nano material production and you will be tasked with assisting the development and optimisation of industrial microwave / plasma reactor systems used in the production of these materials.
The role offers opportunities to greatly expand your existing skills and experience as well as the chance to work within a groundbreaking field of research.
Working under the chief electrical engineer you will be part of a team that boasts an excellent working atmosphere as well as good levels of support and motivation to attain high levels of achievement within your role.
This is a varied and interesting role and you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects from design / programming to hands on assembly and testing.
Here's what one of the production engineers currently working within the company had to say:
" I joined two years ago and since the first day I have been very excited about the contributions I can make towards developing our proprietary graphene production technology. I enjoy being part of the team because of the interesting blend of personalities, positive working atmosphere, enthusiasm for learning and sharing ideas, mutual support and high motivation for achievement. I would recommend anyone considering a role here to come and join us as it's a fantastic place to work "
- Up To £30,000PA (dependent on experience)
- Free On Site Parking
- Design Of Electrical Systems
- Sourcing Parts / Components
- Assembly Of Electrical Systems
- Testing and Commissioning Of Electrical Systems
- C Programming
- Background & Experience Of Working With Analog & Digital Electronics & Electrical Components Including Design, Assembly & Testing
- Experience Of Using Electronic Instrumentation Such As Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analysers, Soldering Stations
- Familiarity Such With PC Interfacing Technologies Such As USB, Uart, rs485, Profibus
- Ability To Read & Understand Electrical / Electronics Drawings
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Experience with EM Wave Propagation
- Experience with PLC Controllers
- Basic Knowledge Of CAD
You will receive substantial training in control of a proprietary plasma system, bespoke equipment for data recording, data analysis, software recording, conductivity analysis, further microwave diagnostics and nanoparticle Health & Safety Requirements.
Mon - Fri
8:30am - 5pm
+ Overtime (compensated)
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' button.