Head of Marketing - Financial Services - London
3 days left
- Full Time
Head of Marketing - Financial Services - London - Rewarding Six figure package
Fantastic opportunity to join this established, award winning and fast-growing financial brokerage house as their new Head of Marketing, taking full responsibility for promoting and developing their brand effectively.
You will have a good mix of strategic and hands'-on abilities, to not only create an ambitious marketing strategy, but to lead from the front in terms of hands'-on delivery of the strategy. You will lead a team of six marketers, and be responsible for developing and growing that team, to help deliver the marketing strategy and business goals.
Clear and demonstrable experience of undertaking continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends, as well as overseeing all areas of marketing including events, digital, PR and lead generation campaigns, will be paramount to this position.
You will be both commercially orientated and flexible in nature, displaying excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders on multiple levels of the business. Ideally you will have solid experience within the financial sector, with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar marketing managerial position. Ideally educated to (MA) level, with experience of applications such as Salesforce and Hubspot (or other marketing automation tools, such as Marketo, Eloqua, etc), the Head of Marketing will be able to display a proven track record of delivering both strategy and ROI.
This position would suit a creative individual, with a sound commercial awareness and the ability to lead and motivate an already successful marketing team.
- Preferably financial services background (at least 5 years)
- Relevant marketing qualifications (CIM, Marketing degree, etc.)
- Proven track record for developing and delivering marketing strategy / results
- Strong strategic & hands'-on marketing abilities
- Lead generation experience
- Background of producing effective and growing ROI
- Leading and supporting new and existing sales initiatives
- Developing and implementing brand strategy
- Experience in digital marketing channel management (SEO, PPC, Social Media, PR, etc.)
- Creative with a sound commercial awareness.
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy
- Developing & delivering the marketing strategy for new and existing financial products
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing (SEO, paid search, social media, content strategies and PR)
- Working closely with the company’s sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Working closely with the technology team to define marketing materials and programs
- Managing the social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
This is an exciting and progressive role within a dynamic, established and successful brokerage house, with plenty of opportunity to help propel the brand further into the International market.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, Finance, banking, broker, digital, SEO, PPC, paid, search, social media, content, automation, hubspot, Marketo, PR, brand, events, conferences, permanent, London, city.