Salary £45,000 - £55,000
Marketing Manager role in Essex paying up to £55k, 25 days holiday plus Birthday, at a company responsible for VIP hospitality events, high end investment, finance and more!
Great chance for an in house Marketing Manager who enjoyed the agency side of multiple projects but wants something where you can see your strategies affect the business first hand, real feel good factor with this job!
The successful candidate will have:
- At least ten years' experience in a marketing role. with atleast 3 in a Marketing Manager role.
- Proven success in delivering marketing projects across a range of media
- Strong marketing planning and budgeting skills
- Experience liaising with agencies and managing outsourced marketing campaigns
- Social media knowledge and extensive digital marketing experience
- Proven meticulous campaign budget and time management
- Project projection expertise and knowledge of analytics and reporting
- Evidence of successfully bringing a product to market
- An extensive portfolio demonstrating a range of strategies to take a product to market
- You will be responsible for one member of staff who is basically at intermediate level with 5 years' experience and looking to progress. This person is requiring someone that will develop them to the next stage.
- Prepare annual strategic marketing plans for a range of products and companies
- Maintain strong communication and relationships with marketing agencies
- Manage and assist with social media campaigning
- Deliver regular reports and insights into current relevant industry trends and patterns
- Work alongside the Development Manger to deliver successful projects on time
- Co-ordinate and attend exhibitions and fairs, with accompanying material
If this is you, apply below!!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.