Marketing Recruitment Executive - £25k - Milton Keynes - Permanent
7 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Recruitment Executive
Are you looking to be part of a vibrant, expanding educational company? Do you have a degree in Marketing or a professional qualification?
Then Smart Moves have the perfect role for you!
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an inclusive, forward-thinking employer who is on the lookout for a creative, professional Marketing Executive to join their team. You will be responsible for promoting the employer’s services, planning events, creating marketing projects and ensuring relationship building. The prospective candidate will have fantastic interpersonal skills, preferable experience in student recruitment or education and will be able to proactively engage with their target audience both digitally and face-to-face.
- Supporting the senior marketing manager in meeting objectives; developing and delivering tactical plans in accordance with marketing plans, target lists and strategies with the aim to increase awareness of qualifications available to help students get into the accountancy industry
- Organising, promoting and delivering events to meet audience needs at relevant institutions
- Building on relationships with key contacts, developing and new relationships with prospective partners
- Producing appropriate copy for various channels; websites, flyers, social media etc.
- Supporting the delivery of ad-hoc marketing projects and campaigns
- Work collaboratively alongside internal stakeholders to deliver necessary recruitment activity
- Managed allocated budgets and timescales set by the marketing manager, making recommendations for activity to be ceased, adjusted, trialled and so on
The ideal candidate:
- Consistently executes their duties with initiative, insight and integrity
- Event management or marketing degree would be beneficial and previous experience within a marketing and event management background is essential
- Confident presenting to large groups of people, enthusiastically and concisely with a sound knowledge of the professional services and membership organisations; desirable
- Able to meet deadlines, manage conflicting workloads and multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with a creative and innovative outlook alongside good IT and digital skills
- Able to travel very regularly, within the UK and potentially overseas, full clean driving license needed
Interested? If this role is what you’re looking for, don’t miss out…apply today! We’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.