Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
A highly respected Chartered Financial Planning firm, is currently seeking an experienced and well qualified Paraplanner to join their team in London. The firm nurtures long term relationships with its clients and plays a central role in co-ordinating relationship with all other advisers.
This Senior Technical Analyst / Paraplanner, based in London, will play a key role, using their experience and expertise to support the Financial Planners and Advisers when informing and advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products. You will have through knowledge of the financial planning process and in-depth experience of developing financial strategies for clients including the use of lifetime cashflow.
- Supporting the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s) in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Preparing Client Review, financial plans and suitability reports
- Assisting the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s) with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed
- Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Can think laterally, challenge current standards, and find ways to improve quality of advice.
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Assisting the Technical Manager with annual technical reviews of services and products.
- Individual workflow and task delivery as well as maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- A proven track record as a Paraplanner / Financial Planning Manager within a Financial Planning/IFA firm with good in-depth technical experience
- Have an engaging manner, with excellent communication skills and building relationships internally within the advisory team
- A solutions orientated approach with excellent influencing skills
- Knowledge of research tools such as MorningStar / FE, Dimensional Returns and experience of using Voyant cashflow and ideally Time 4 Advice Curo would be good.
*Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career