Unity 3D Developer (C#) - US Tech - London
Unity 3D Developer (C#) - US Tech - London - To £65k plus amazing benefits (depending on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading US-based tech brand in their new London offices as a Unity 3D Developer, where you would be working within an Agile start-up environment across their full product portfolio. The products you will be working on will come to encompass many exciting features and will have a strong focus on connectivity and gamification.
You’ll also have the opportunity to travel to the US head office for exciting company-wide hackathons.
- Proficient in C# Unity 3D Development
- 3D development using Unity
- Software design / architecture experience
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experienced in software testing / TDD / BDD
- Demonstrable Unity experience within a team
- Solid camera experience
- Deliver the 3D layer of the next generation enterprise platform in a fully tested agile model
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Engage as part of an Agile full-stack development team to deliver an end-to-end consumer-facing proposition
- Collaborate with BAs, Product Owners, Designers and third party development teams in person and remotely to deliver a resilient, scalable platform
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review
- Be a champion for innovative, agile, development practices.
This role would suit an engineer with a passion for 3D technologies, who wants to work within a well-funded start-up environment. You will live and breathe Agile and will be a natural leader and communicator. This role will not stick around for long, so early application is absolutely essential!