Digital Marketing Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
Digital Marketing Specialist - £50,000 + Benefits - Buckinghamshire
The opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join a well-respected financial services company based in Buckinghamshire. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the digital marketing strategy, utilising previous experience and available data to make informed decisions regarding how to achieve the objectives and to track the performance of campaigns and managing external agencies (web development, web design, SEO, PPC) to ensure the timely delivery of projects which align to brand guidelines.
The successful candidate will also be accountable for the management of substantial PPC budgets, ideally in a B2C environment - You will be able to develop and deliver new digital campaigns that increase site traffic, application volumes and loan bookings.
- Performance management of digital agencies including ongoing evaluation and review to ensure value is delivered to the business.
- Evaluation of digital channels performance through MI and data
- Responsibility for the achievement of business targets for direct-to-brand customer acquisition.
- Producing monthly digital marketing performance reports.
- Representing the department in stakeholder meetings and effectively managing and implementing the needs of the business.
- You will be comfortable working in a Financial Services environment where appropriate risk management and compliance processes are required as an integral part of the delivery of marketing campaigns.
- You need the ability to consistently measure the ROI of your marketing campaigns.
- Maximise ROI for all digital marketing activity
- Management of budget allocation in line with strategy and performance metrics
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong numeracy skills and an analytical approach to problem solving - you will be results-driven, adept at using data and analytical tools to measure and inform decisions.
- Multi-tasking skills and priorities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player with a proactive 'can do' attitude.
- Google Analytics, DC-Storm an advantage.
- Experience utilising a content management system to edit content; HTML editing skills would be beneficial.
- Marketing/Business / IT /Analytics related degree or CIM/IDM qualifications.
- User testing experience.
- Google Adwords/Bing & Display Networks experience.
- Experience of working with and managing web developers and marketing agencies.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.