Accounts Receivable Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to help with the bookkeeping and sales ledger.
My client is a fashion retailer based in Soho.
- Compute and post journal for accrued income.(royalty)
- Compute and post journal for accrued expenses (commission to agents)
- Compute and post prepayment journal.
- Prepare Aged debtors
- Prepare reconciliation of bank accounts (about 17) and post revaluation journals.
- Post revaluation journal for debtors and creditors.
- Prepare report Income by country
- Prepare monthly royalty report (main licensee)
- Prepare bank balances report
- Prepare detailed report on foreign exchange gain & Losses.
- Assist in the stock valuation and reconciliation (SUN accounting package and Stock control package-RMIS)
- Assist in checking payment run on all currencies.( twice a month)
- Post currency rate into SUN System
- Update daily bank balances schedule.
- Post Cost of Sales journal (Retail) and reconcile on a weekly basis.
- Post Sales journal (Retail) and reconcile on a weekly basis.
- Post Journal on bank transactions.
- Post invoices on wholesale and other to SUN .Liaise with accounts payable to ensure purchase invoices is posted simultaneously.
- Check bank balances regularly on all trading currencies. Assistance on deposit accounts.
- Assistance in Royalty computations.
- Other adhoc assignments as and when required.
- Previous bookkeeping and account receivable experience is essential.
- Working with SUN accounting package and accurate data entry -(upload data to SUN using excel template).
- Familiarity with information Query Analysis tool (Vision) to extract information from SUN.
- Intermediate level Excel and Word.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Between £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits