German Speaking Lead Generation Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for a German speaking candidate with an interest in software sales to join a talented team of people that work for and with EMEA Sales & Marketing teams. This position offers the opportunity to re-locate to one of our clients German offices after 6 months.
- Following up on Field Marketing activities
- Attending lead generating trade events and exhibitions
- Managing lead lists
- Making initial contact based on inbound/outbound response
- Working the prospect leads using Salesforce CRM
- Fluent in English and German
- Background and/or interest in EFM/CX services and technology;
- Ambition to build a career in solution/software sales
- Exceptional communication skills (written and spoken), with the ability to listen carefully
- Self-motivated with strong organisational, planning, and prioritisation skills
- Build rapport with customers quickly and confidently
- Ability to work cross functionally with sales and marketing
- Experience of Salesforce is an advantage
This is not a call centre based role and will offer an opportunity for progression within 12 - 18 months.
Should your details be suitable for the role you are responding to, you will be contacted. In the event your details are not suitable, Christopher Benn may retain them and contact you regarding future vacancies. Christopher Benn will not submit your details to a client without your prior knowledge.
Christopher Benn Ltd is an established Consultancy specialising in Finance and Commercial recruitment. We provide a consistently high level of service based upon understanding your requirement and your career objectives. To discuss your next move, forward your CV via this website and one of our qualified consultants will call you.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please note that we are unable to sponsor visa or work permit applications.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received we are not able to consider applications for candidates that fall outside the criteria specified.