German speaking E-Commerce Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
German speaking E-commerce Project Manager
£40,000-£60,000 per annum (subject to experience) + excellent benefits including car (or car allowance, phone, pension scheme, corporate discounts, vouchers, gym membership etc
Our client, an international retailer with a strong reputation in the market is looking for a German speaking E-Commerce Project Manager to join their expanding team. This is a new role within a growing team, where you will be working closely with the E-Commerce Director. The position will be a great opportunity for the successful candidate to progress within the business, help deliver a new platform with the aim of acquiring new clients and driving online sales contributing to the success of this new division and the business overall.
- Running and managing projects within budget ensuring that deadlines are met
- Developing a good understanding of e-commerce and multichannel
- Managing projects with different stakeholders
- Identifying KPIs, measuring success and implementing problem solving strategies when issues occur
- Identifying new business opportunities to save costs and drive revenue
- Occasional trips to Germany
- Fluency in English with at least intermediate German
- Project Management experience.
- A background in Retail would be ideal however we are happy to look at candidates who have closely worked with a client who has an end consumer (ex.some who worked in an agency with a Retail client on a project)
- A useful skillset would be someone with business management, analysis and business development experience.
- Experience in working with an e-commerce B2C operation will be a definite plus.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused with the ability to meet expectations
- Confidence in building and managing relationships with clients, face to face and remotely
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and manage own workload
- Excellent prioritisation skills, ensuring that the projects are delivered on-time, within budget and to the best standards
- A qualification in project management is a plus but is not necessary
This is an ideal opportunity for a confident and highly organised individual who thrives for success and is looking to work in a progressive company, which rewards good performance. Ongoing training and development will be provided. The company is offering excellent opportunities for career progression.