Award winning Leisure Company based in London is searching for a Property Paralegal with previous Property experience to join their already established In-house legal team. The legal department is very well regarded within the group and is the hub of the business offering commercial advice to the wider group.
This role would suit a Property Paralegal who is looking to transfer into an in-house department for a full and varied role.
The ideal Property Paralegal will have an experience working on a full and varied caseload. Candidates from both In-house departments and Private Practice will be considered. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Title issues including acquiring land by adverse possession,
- Boundary disputes, disputes concerning easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Deeds of variation, licences for alterations, licences
- Lease renewals, post registration matters
- Party Wall Act matters;
- Assisting, where necessary, with property litigation matters;
- Dealing with general property queries from other departments within the Company.
This is an unmissable opportunity for any Property Paralegal who is looking for their next step within a progressive, dynamic in-house department. Apply now for immediate consideration.