Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Our client a well-known Arts Organisation requires a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to start in February.
Main duties are:
- Implementing areas of the termly events marketing plan - including producing printed flyers on Adobe InDesign, submitting events information to relevant networks, suggesting ideas and selecting appropriate targeted mailings, distribution networks, newsletter inclusions or inserts, ticket deals, reciprocal activity with partner organisations and other marketing activity for major events
- Responding to image requests
- Proofreading programmes and other printed marketing material and writing advert copy for programmes when needed
- Producing printed flyers, writing copy for adverts when needed
- Circulating media coverage internally and working with the team Administrator/Media relations to coordinate the annual media coverage book
The successful candidate will have at least two years' experience working in a similar marketing, communications or PR role, ideally in an arts environment. You need to have excellent communication skills both spoken and written, have copywriting, editorial and proofreading skills - experience of producing marketing materials to a high level of quality and working with visual identity. You need to have strong attention to detail and creative flair, strong IT skills, confident user of Adobe InDesign, ideally some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and ideally knowledge of classical music and ability to write copy about it confidently.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!