Associate Director - Real Estate Asset Management - London
5 days left
- Full Time
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - REAL ESTATE ASSET MANAGEMENT - OUR CLIENT are a successful and expanding Real Estate Asset and Investment Manager who work on deals acquired by a renowned private equity investor across Europe. The portfolios contain a wide array of asset classes across real estate and financial products and they have numerous pan-European entities across the Group. They now seek to recruit an Associate Director within their Asset Management team to analyse and drive the performance of the multi-jurisdictional real estate investments within the Fund.
THE ROLE will include the following key responsibilities:
- Completing detailed financial modelling, considering cash flows, returns on investments, investment case analysis and scenario planning.
- Undertaking portfolio analyses and asset reviews and preparing performance reports.
- Proactively compile investment and investor reporting.
- Establish and operate standardised reporting processes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Devise and implement asset management strategies including leasing, financing, capital improvement and disposition strategies.
- Oversee operating partners and property managers in their day-to-day management of the assets, and become involved in key decisions as appropriate, e.g. In negotiations with tenants for substantial new leases or rent reviews.
- Extract and review performance data on the assets, analyse the data using complex data modelling, draw conclusions and manage the implications as appropriate.
- Manage external service providers, including accountants and lawyers, as appropriate.
- Manage the debt financing on assigned investments and assist in facilitating debt extensions, renegotiations, recapitalisations, etc. as necessary.
- Assist with preparing fund reports and maintaining a performance dialogue with fund investors, working alongside the s asset managers, and Finance Manager and the Marketing team in this regard.
- Work pro-actively with the portfolio acquisition team on the closing and due diligence process so as to facilitate a seamless hand-over to asset management upon closing.
- Assist the development and implementation of effective and consistent asset management systems.
THE PERSON: To apply, you MUST have amassed at least 6 years' experience in a first rate professional services or investment environment, e.g. real estate management / private equity firm. It is imperative that the chosen candidate possess a strong background in financing and modelling of real estate finance and investment cases with advanced Excel. You should ideally have exposure to various European jurisdictions, speak an additional European language, and be readily familiar with transaction and asset management on a physical property basis. You should be able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment and have strong communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a successful and commercial firm with strong career progression opportunities.