Desktop Support Analyst
A large international organisation based in the financial sector is currently looking for a Desktop Support Analyst based In Central London. This is a permanent position ideally for someone with 2-3 years hands on desktop support Experience.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills supporting high pressure environments. The role will also involve many exciting technical projects so a strong project background along with strong SCCM skills is required.
The successful candidate will be awarded with an Excellent Bonus Scheme along with an outstanding benefit package.
Essential Criteria/ Duties:
- Solid experience working in corporate Desktop Support
- Strong experience supporting Windows 7 and coverage of Windows 10
- Knowledge of supporting Office 2013 and above
- Strong Experience with SCCM 2012
- Strong Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Imaging software
- Exchange administration
- Administration of Anti-Virus Software
- Basic LAN and pc networking experience
- Strong Project skills (roll-outs and software implementations)
- Skype for Business 2013
- Experience rolling out Windows 2010
- Microsoft 2016
- Previous experience in the professional industry
Start Date- ASAP
If you are interested and would like to find out more please click Apply now to find out more.
Premier are acting as an employment agency