4 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced, proactive accounts assistant\assistant accountant with a "can-do" attitude looking for the next step in your career? Then read on…..
We are working with a growing organisation who are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to provide support and contribute to the overall efficient operation of the small finance department. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company. Your contribution will help to provide a clear financial overview and allow the management to monitor results and achieve their strategy for continued growth.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of the management accounts of 2 of the group companies
- Prepayments and accruals
- Perform reconciliations as appropriate from KPI reporting tools to underlying financial data
- Assist the Finance Managers in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns for the UK companies
- Working closely with the UK Operations team to ensure transactions are recorded and processed in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and be meticulous in their work. Advanced Excel skills essential including 'vlookup’, 'pivot tables’, 'sumif’’, and the ability to work quickly and efficiently with raw data.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more, or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.