Children's residential workers
Children's residential workers required to work with children with autism and asperger's near Basingstoke.
Full time work is available for both day and night shifts.
You will ideally have experience working with children with challenging behaviour and an NVQ level 3 would also be advantageous but is not essential.
The salary varies between £15000-£25000 depending on experience, the client will consider applicants with no experience if you are looking to get in to the care industry and have a caring attitude.
Duties can include:
- Supporting the Client to manage the risks in their life
- To give emotional support as and when needed by the Client
- Supporting the client to access services and facilities in the community
- Providing support, advice and encouragement on personal health matters
- Monitoring and reviewing care and support
- Support with appointments and reminders
- Support to liaise with professionals and other agencies.
- Support with medication as well as promoting the Clients independence
- Support and advice with personal safety
- Some personal care may be involved depending on the clients needs