Linux Systems Administrator - Urgent Requirement - £45,000
I am urgently seeking a Senior Linux Administrator for a role based East of Leeds.
This exciting company are at the forefront of the technology market; and they currently need a highly skilled Linux Systems Administrator to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
The salary offered is up to 45k, and for a perfect candidate they may increase this further.
The key duties of this role include the following:
* Manage and maintain uninterrupted service on our Linux servers in compliance with regulations
* Monitor and maintain all Linux servers in co-located and corporate data centers
* Implement and maintain proactive monitoring toolsPro-actively utilize these monitoring tools to create metrics for availability, system resource utilization, application performance, etc
* Provide regularly scheduled maintenance
* Build out of new servers and the installation of software applications
* Specific knowledge of IBM AIX, RedHat Linux, VmWare, and SAN environment
* knowledge of Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of IBM WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic , JBOSS , Tomcat and ApacheExperience installing, configuring, and maintaining Unix/Linux servers, networks, and clusters
* Define and maintain standards both for hardware and configuration
* Manage backups, restores, disaster recovery, and tuning of all databases
A full specification will be available once you apply for this role. If you feel this role would be for you, then please call Thomas Smith on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com