Finance Analyst- Immediate Start
4 days left
- Full Time
Reports to Financial Controller
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Are you confident...analytical... a team player who has the desire to develop your career? Then we would like to see your CV ASAP!
A business based in London is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to help contribute to the company's growth.
Candidates MUST be immediately available as the client would like someone to start ASAP.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
• Monthly financial analysis including the balance sheet and income statement
• Managing and forecasting depot profitability with recommendations on improvements
• Customer invoicing, cash collections and maintaining appropriate programme cash flow
• Responsible for the production, accuracy and presentation of internal and customer reports
• Gross margin/gross operating profit analysis
• Project revenue accounting
• Maintain G&A and headcount rolling forecast with adjusted run rate and exceptional items per CC
• Collate information and assumptions from business owners both at revenue and G&A expenses levels
• Support preparation of G&A and GPM templates for forecast or budget exercise
• Prepare detailed budget and forecast at GOP level for selected clients or product lines
• Upload budget and forecast in reporting and accounting system
• Ad hoc ledger reporting
Finance Analyst Experiences and Qualifications:
• Advanced MS Excel experience (Modelling, V Look Ups, Macros)
• Studying towards a finance qualification
• Communication skills - written and verbal.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Candidates must be willing to also assist with basic accountancy and administration tasks over the first few months as well as basic knowledge of SQL.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.