5 days left
- Full Time
Our highly respected Basingstoke client is currently looking for a Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The chosen candidate must have experience in a Juniper focused operational support role.
Key responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- developing and maintaining key relationships
- acting as the primary contact for customers
- providing fault diagnosis and troubleshooting advice
- escalating incidents to the relevant bodies as required
The ideal candidate:
- must be competent in networking concepts and applications
- should have proven experience of delivering excellent customer service
- must have excellent technical knowledge of a SP network environment
- must be JNCIP Qualified
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS THAT WE RECEIVE ON A DAILY BASIS, WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO THEM ALL. THUS, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM A CONSULTANT WITHIN FIVE WORKING DAYS THEN UNFORTUNATELY ON THIS OCCASION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.