Service Delivery Controller
3 days left
- Full Time
This highly respected Insurer based in Milton Keynes is seeking a Service Delivery Controller. Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager, your main responsibility will be to ensure that the Company's internal IT department delivers against its internal & contractual service obligations.
- Implement and manage KPIs for performance of the service to customers, ensuring the formal Service Levels are achieved and where service performance falls short, implement action plans to address
- You will be the company internal representation for the IT department at customer service review meetings to update on service performance, initiatives and any issues that are outstanding
- Manage small project that will change or extend the company internal IT services provided to company users
- Ensure proper service management systems are defined and implemented to ensure effective delivery of the services.
- Minimum of 3 years IT service management experience in a customer service oriented environment
- A full understanding of IT service Delivery
- Knowledge and appreciation of Prince2 methodology
- Strong leaderships skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- You must be already or are prepared to study for the relevant IS Qualification (e.g. ITIL Expert)
- Educated to a minimum Degree or equivalent