Business Development Manager/Director - London
Overall Role and Responsibilities:
We require a dynamic and results orientated Business Development Manager. It's an exciting, varied, high-profile role, and one that affords plenty of opportunity for growth nationally and Internationally across the Group. The role will be predominately generating new business and selling online marketing contracts across a broad cross section of industries.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
Duties will include:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
- Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
We are looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Ideally have sales experience within SEO or PPC
- Ideally agency experience
- Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with blue chip clients would be a distinct advantage although not essential
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Remuneration and package
- 21 days holiday. (Accrue up to 5 for each year of service)
- Full benefits package (pension, cashplan, life insurance, group income protection and private health)
Benefits include: pension, cashplan, private medical insurance, life insurance, group income protection, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, free fruit! Free parking, Great office environment, the opportunity to get involved with community work, charity, and plenty of socials!
Central London - Office/Field based
Based in Liverpool Street
The BDM role is paying up to £45k plus uncapped commission.
The BDD role is paying up to £55k plus uncapped commission.
Both very much rolling their sleeves up, cold calling, getting to meetings, closing deals, inspiring and teaching others, generating their own leads. For people who genuinely like to do new business and reap the rewards, which are in abundance with an uncapped commission. Need people who have proven experience, ideally from agency and industry, but may consider if not.
New business, SEO/PPC, 3 years B2B experience minimum