Senior Finance Manager - Oracle Financials
A UK based media business is currently recruiting for a qualified accountant to take ownership of the day-to-day management of Oracle EBS and OBI platforms globally.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the Oracle EBS CoE team to resolve complex BAU Oracle finance process issues, defects and requests
- Manage the Oracle EBS and OBI applications with the team and with third party providers to deliver a stable and secure environment to the business.
- Collaborate with internal and third party IT teams to provide a robust , reliable and secure platform to support the EBS and OBI applications
- Build a strong internal finance and stakeholder network; collaborate with global business process owners;
- Develop Oracle COE resources in application processes and personal
- Continuous review and suggesting of improvements to BAU Oracle functional end to end processes
- Manage and implement complex BAU Oracle change requests and enhancements
- Liaise with Oracle based project resources to transition processes and technical enhancements into BAU without adverse impact on the existing business.
Candidates for this role will hold a professional accounting qualification and will have 5+ years experience of working with Oracle and at least a couple of years of working with Oracle R12. A detailed understanding of P2P, R2R, O2C and H2R processes within Oracle is essential.